Preamble These Business Terms and Conditions govern the purchases of goods and services made via the e-shop located on the website www.milkshakesanddreams.com which exhibits and provides through the internet the products of the Greek company SGS KIDS Private Company, which residents in Chalandri Attica, 65 Filikis Etaireias Street Greece (VAT Number 800756849).
1. Products Information The Company quotes in its website and in the product descriptions, all the necessary information for the main characteristics of the provided products, their prices, the shipping cost, the value-added tax and the way of payment. The Company preserves the right not to mention the above special characteristics of each product as far as it concerns an informative input about a product that it is not yet available for sale but is expected to be sold in the future.
2. Products Availability Every shown product is considered to be available unless it is mentioned otherwise. In case that -due to simultaneously purchases from more than one user or because of a technical error - a product which shows as available, is not, then the Company maintains the right to offer the user another equal product, mentioning any differences to the product that was chosen firstly. In this case, the user maintains the right to back out of the contract without any charge. In the case the user does not back out but decides to receive the product, he/she maintains the right to return the product in its original package, within 14 days of the receipt, accompanied with the documents issued, without being charged for return expenses.
3. Right to Withdraw and return products For every product that is sold on the website of the company, the user maintains the right to withdraw without any reason within fourteen (14) calendar days, returning the goods in their original condition and package, accompanied by the documents issued, without being charged with any expense, apart from the return charges. This deadline starts counting for the receipt of the goods. To practice the right of withdrawal, the user must fill in the Withdrawal Document and send it by e-mail or by post to the Company. The user maintains the right to indicate if he/she wishes to get a refund of the amount he/she paid or if he/she wants this amount to be added to his/her account that he/she keeps in the company.
In case the order is proved to have been sent incorrectly on behalf of the company, that is in case a product has been delivered instead of another one that was originally ordered per kind or quantity or in case that the product is completely destroyed upon delivery or most of it, or in case that the product is proven to be defective, the user should either not accept to receive the product from the start, or to ask the replacement of the originally ordered product or with another one up to the amount that has already been paid, either to ask for a refund of the paid amount.
In case the product delivered is defective, the product should be returned within fourteen (14) calendar days from the reference date of purchase and to be accompanied by the receipt or the invoice of the purchase.
Cancellation of the order can occur at any time the user wishes until the registration of his/her details in the corresponding pages of payment of Eurobank. If the transaction has been completed and the user wishes to cancel it , he/she has to contact the Company immediately. Depending on the phase the order is, the user will be informed about the procedure of cancellation and about any extra charges (e.g. shipping, if it has already taken place.). It is pointed out that in case of a cancellation, and according to the phase of the order, it is possible for the shipping charges to be valid, even if because of the grand total of the cancelled order there were no charges.
5. Method of payment The payment can be made, according to the user’s choice with a credit card, a debit card, a bank transfer or cash on delivery. In case of cash on delivery payment, it will be done with cash to the delivery man of the courier company and the user will be charged with the cash on delivery charges according to the charges of the courier company.
For the payments through credit or debit card, the Company cooperates with EFG EUROBANK Ergasias has protocols of communication and identification mechanisms that secure the safety of each transaction. In the case of a bank transfer, all transfer costs are covered by the user.
6. Delivery of paid products The delivery of the products will be made with a charge of the user, depending on the way he/she has chosen, unless it is defined differently from the terms of the individual transaction. The company can from time to time provide the products without any shipping cost for the user, as long as the order exceeds a certain amount.
In case the delivery time exceeds 30 days, except in the case of force majeure, this would have previously been qualified in terms of the Company communication and acceptance on the part of the user. The products will be delivered to the address indicated by the user. In the event of a change of address or user error as to the address or other contact information, he will incur additional shipping charges.
7. Copyright The present website is the official e-shop for exhibiting and disposing of the products of the Company. All the content of the web pages including images, graphics, photos, designs, texts, provided services and products make up the copyright of the Company and are being protected according to the related provisions of the Greek law, European law and international contracts.
Any copy, analogue / digital registration and mechanical reproduction, distribution, transfer, download, alteration, resale, creation of derivative work or misleading of the crowd in relation to the original provider of the individual content of websites is prohibited. Any reproduction, reissue, downloading, announcement, dissemination, broadcast or any other use of the content in any way or means for commercial or other purposes is allowed only after previous written authorization from the legal beneficiary of the above-mentioned copyrights. The names, the images, the logos and the distinctive features that represent the Company or/and the e-shop or/and third parties affiliated with them as well as the products or their services, are exclusive signs and distinctive features of the Company or/and the above third parties and are being protected by the Greek, the communal and the international laws about trademarks and industrial property and copyright and imperfect competition. In any case, their introduction and exhibition on the website of the Company should not be considered in any case as transmission or assignation of permit or right for their use.
If you had an account on our old website and haven’t yet reactivated it, please click the linκ: